Optimal-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Click Banner Below for Details

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BANNING

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CER0
CER0

BANNING Empty
PostSubject: BANNING   BANNING EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:50 pm

I would like to point out that members such as slayer, pooch, stifler, adk and I utilize the same establishment while playing on the server. Earlier another friend of ours QW also cam on the server and was in some way shape or form glitching without the intent to. For some reason he was later confronted by flux for cheating. The glitch apparently was that when ever he moved forward he went high into the sky and backward was into the ground. He was banned and all of us with him removing our luxury of paydays, which us noobs would very much need, although i see no harm in Flux's application of his administration privileges the matter could have been handled differently. Qw had the TN tag and thus was proof of his familiarity with the game rules. When Flux confronted him on the matter there was no direct line of confrontation on what QW did but rather general speculation.
Back to top Go down
Flux
Follower
Follower
Flux

BANNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNING   BANNING EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:04 am

I don't know what the fuck you just tried to say in that big wall of text, and i'm not going to try and figure it out.

While I was doing parkour, he was using airbreak to follow me onto buildings. That's it. If he wants to make a ban appeal then by all means he can go ahead and make one. I didn't ban any of you, by the way, if that's what you think; unless you all share the same IP (which is what I gathered from what you just said), in which case he ruined it for all of you.
Back to top Go down
Liberator
Follower
Follower
Liberator

BANNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNING   BANNING EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:37 pm

It's a shame that you guys get punished for his actions.

If you do get unbanned, make sure he doesn't do anything like this again.

Personnaly I don't consider it fair that you all get punished for his fuckup.
Back to top Go down
Flux
Follower
Follower
Flux

BANNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNING   BANNING EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:17 pm

Liberator wrote:
It's a shame that you guys get punished for his actions.

If you do get unbanned, make sure he doesn't do anything like this again.

Personnaly I don't consider it fair that you all get punished for his fuckup.

I honestly didn't know that they all shared the IP, so, whenever ATV gets around to it he can unban them...
Back to top Go down
MrAtv
Administrator
Administrator
MrAtv

BANNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNING   BANNING EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:51 pm

Well i understood him clearly, i can keep qw's account banned, while unbanning the IP, but if QW does hack again, you guys are pretty much fucked... have your friends stop the hacking, this isnt the first time i noticed a hack from your ip.

P.S. Your ip will remain banned, until QW himself creates a ban appeal, sorry for the inconveniences, following procedure.
Back to top Go down
https://optimal-gaming.forumotion.com
Flux
Follower
Follower
Flux

BANNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNING   BANNING EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:56 pm

I'm good with that Smile

edit: i'm not cool with banning all of them for one persons fuck up

Last edited by Flux on Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liberator
Follower
Follower
Liberator

BANNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNING   BANNING EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:12 am

And if he doesn't? I don't mind you following procedure and all that, but put yourself in his shoes, *i just hacked on a gta server my friends play on, trololololololol now they're all banned trololololol*

I don't see him posting a ban appeal personnaly.
Back to top Go down
Flux
Follower
Follower
Flux

BANNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNING   BANNING EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:30 am

"procedure" is something i don't believe in, especially in a situation like this, where more than one player is effected. I don't know how you can draw the conclusion that the shared IP is being used for hacking, so therefore you should ban all of the players connected to such IP.

but uhm, thanks for asking my opinion. I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
CER0
CER0

BANNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNING   BANNING EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:01 pm

Well I'll tel you this, the guy is the least capable of hacking. How he ended up phasing through the stuff I personally don't know. As for the hack(s) from our Ip the only thing close to a hack we've done is using the cleo mod. Any other thing must have been due to an extremely high ping. We enjoyed the game and playing with you guys so there was never any need for any of us to ruin all of that. But if a sucky internet connection and a guy who's furthest Pc knowledge is launching Microsoft word is gonna interrupt that I think that's bullshit ( no offence). If anyone was gonna hack your server it would have been me and i would have done it early in the morning when the Admins were napping. I would have used my T1 connection routed my ip and then do it. As for the airbraking yes he was sadly he was doing it unintentionally and as for the apology I haven't seen him since we all lashed out hat him for the ban. At this point I'm not sure if I want to continue with SA online at all while the other guys like pooch wouldn't mind it.
Back to top Go down
MrAtv
Administrator
Administrator
MrAtv

BANNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNING   BANNING EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:29 pm

wow uh, u got really detailed there. il unban your ip, he will have a warning. one of the admins can give him in game.
Back to top Go down
https://optimal-gaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

BANNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNING   BANNING Empty

Back to top Go down

BANNING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Optimal-Gaming :: Server :: Help & Support-
Jump to: